T here is a strong correlation between the quality of life in a community and the quality of its educational system. The Community Partners program builds mutually beneficial partnerships that drive awareness of your business as an EEF Community Partner.
The community Partner program outlines a mutually beneficial partnership that will drive community awareness of the partner’s business and support the EEF mission to provide excellent educational opportunities.
Donations can be cash, transactional (percentage of sales) or in-kind (based on need). They can also be a combination of the above. This program offers 12 months of benefits. Partners participate at the bronze, silver or gold level noted below.
BRONZE – $500
- EEF Community Partner stickers for store front.
- Listing in EEF Annual Report (August).
- Listing on EEF website with link from EEF website to partner website
- Partner granted use of EEF logo on partner’s products, advertising, materials and website. Advertising materials are produced by partner and approved by EEF.
- Special Thank You in Social Media
SILVER – $1,000
- Above benefits.
- Facilitate a Westbank Chat (personal profile on a company member) in the Westlake Picayune.
- Listing in the Community Partner Page in our Gala Program.
- LOGO on EEF website with link from EEF website to partner website.
- LOGO in listing materials.
GOLD — $2,500
- Above benefits.
- Special recognition with LOGO in district-wide eblast to EISD community (approx. 11,000)
- LOGO and premium placement in all listing materials
For partnership at $5,000 and above, these would be considered part of Corporate Giving Society with additional benefits.
For more information on becoming a Community Partner, contact Cathy Hoover at email@example.com
Steam Team raised $18,000.
Stay tuned for next year’s campaign in April 2018.
Canyon Edge Auto Body
Photos by Nimai
Texas Honey Ham
Vera Financial with The Horace Mann Companies